Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

My first guess would be The Mars Volta. But is When the Pawn already in the bag? That whole thing is an enigma. I thought they were sitting on a press of it for sure. But maybe not.

They've previously implied that something not on their end was holding up the When the Pawn release. So whatever that something was, maybe they finally got the green light.

That VMP 90s Hip Hop list is just too much

So I saw the post on Reddit and was ready to destroy them too. But actually reading the article, they don't actually say these are the best 10 rap albums of the 90's. The link says best-90s-hip-hop and they categorized it in their Best 10 links, but the actual title is "Our Staff's 10 Favorite Rap Albums of the '90s". I think that favorite is an extremely important differentiation than best.

The list is still really funny when looking at it regardless.

So Graduation was never released on vinyl, right?

I assume it's most likely the Fiona Apple album, which would be great too. Wouldn't that be an Essential then?
Graduation was never released no. I think it will be Fiona as an exclusive. What got me excited though is that Section 80 is on this list and it fits our clues for the next R&HH ROTM. Unlikely for sure though

It seems like it could be implying that channel orange or section 80 would be like 3 months away since they were just NOW able to do it and they take like 6 months or so to really get something started

Probably channel orange as a future announcement in a 3 month essential last

Section 80 is more r&hh

It seems like it could be implying that channel orange or section 80 would be like 3 months away since they were just NOW able to do it and they take like 6 months or so to really get something started

Section 80 is more r&hh
Yeah section 80 is the only one that fits for r&hh and so happens to fit right now but that's a good observation. If they only signed off on something today that they didn't know when tweeting 6 days ago then it could be anything on that list for the future

Section 80 is more r&hh
Section.80 is Essentials full stop.

Also I dunno if graduation is an opportunity seeing the trump situation

Back