Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

They had an awesome album package practically gift wrapped for them and they messed it up so horribly
maaaaaaaaaaaan i dunno if i should keep it or swap for the Isleys....i hate decisions lol

I will probably just grab Barnes n Noble pressing ($19.79) with my coupon. Itll be 22 shipped. I did enjoy Side D (its on youtube) but not enough for 29 dollars for an alt cover/color. Hopefully I will get lucky in the swaption area

Lol how did they manage to make a variant that looks worse than classic black with the correct coverart? Reminds me of what they did to Cosmogramma

I will probably just grab Barnes n Noble pressing ($19.79) with my coupon. Itll be 22 shipped. I did enjoy Side D (its on youtube) but not enough for 29 dollars for an alt cover/color. Hopefully I will get lucky in the swaption area
The bonus tracks are on the standard press too, Storf thinks it's unique to their edition

Lol how did they manage to make a variant that looks worse than classic black with the correct coverart? Reminds me of what they did to Cosmogramma

The bonus tracks are on the standard press too, Storf thinks it's unique to their edition

Yea I worded that wrong! I will grab the standard pressing as it has Side D for 10 bucks less lol 29 is too much for a new cover and color scheme imo but hey it's still cheaper than the 34 itll probably cost non members in a couple weeks lol

This package makes no sense, but I’m still in for it. But why change the cover color? And why do the discs have no correlation with the cover? And why ditch the easy set up color variant of orange and black?

Strange decisions.
But VMP has never made 100% sense.
And never will.

how do they get the caramel in caramilk bars?

This package makes no sense, but I’m still in for it. But why change the cover color? And why do the discs have no correlation with the cover? And why ditch the easy set up color variant of orange and black?

Strange decisions.
But VMP has never made 100% sense.
And never will.
They have big wheels with a list of colors that they spin that chooses for them. And the vinyl color wheel has “brown” making up one third of the options

Does anyone think this may be 45rpm?
I’m thinking nah, but hopeful.
Another situation where they used the same plates I’m guessing, and changed the cover color to justify their pick. Hahaha

Does anyone think this may be 45rpm?
I’m thinking nah, but hopeful.
Another situation where they used the same plates I’m guessing, and changed the cover color to justify their pick. Hahaha
Minus a couple of picks, it largely feels like they’re running out of moves with this sub. Hoping we get some rare 90s stuff next month to get it back on track.

Back