Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I'd be down for Cunninlyguists for 06. Clipse and Black Star I feel my copies are pretty good already. I'm pretty sure though it will be Black Star for 98; which is amazing for those who don't have it.
As well as for those who do have it; it’s a massive upgrade having it spread on 2xLP’s! 🙏📈

Having an amazing sounding pressing of Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star would be a dream come true! 🌈⭐

Side B is 29 minutes and 30 seconds long! Black Star needs to be spread over two discs!!! 💯

I want Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star to receive the 2xLP VMP treatment so baaaad! 🙏

I love the song Brown Skin Lady so freaking much! That song is so timeless, sensual and uplifting! The production is beautifully textured and the guitars mix so effortlessly into the song! Truly one of my favourite hip-hop songs of the 90’s! 😇

If VMP do Black Star over two discs, I’m going to cry tears of joy!!! ♥️

It’s so bad, but I’m already setting myself up for disappointment by really hoping we get Black Star and Hell Hath No Fury for the November and December R&HH ROTM’s! If we at least get one of those, I’ll be very happy! 🤝🤞🕺

But if we don’t get either Black Star or Hell Hath No Fury, I’m going to be sad moaning! 😩

I just really love those two albums and really don’t care for the pressings I own! Like I’ve never been ready to upgrade two pressings of personal all-time top 20 hip-hop albums ever!!!!!! ✨

Blackstar would be great. I've wanted forever but have avoided the current press. So that would be a huge W.

Clipse is great on the surface and I wouldn't be disappointed in the pick. But if so, it really underscores why they brought in someone to help with the RHH sub. They just seem to get in a mode of being unimaginative and dip into the same well they already have done instead of pushing for new stuff

I really don’t think this is it but I was trying to play around with a 2000 album that’s never been “properly” pressed.

Binary Star - Masters Of The Universe

Original presses all had mislabeled sides and the Vinyl Digital repress was missing a bunch of tracks.
This would be amazing, definitely an underrated and not often talked about album. “Reality Check” and about half the album have been on my playlists for so damn long now.

Hopefully the ATLiens repress brings about a slew of extras to put up for grabs. Wouldn’t mind upgrading.

Blackstar would be great. I've wanted forever but have avoided the current press. So that would be a huge W.

Clipse is great on the surface and I wouldn't be disappointed in the pick. But if so, it really underscores why they brought in someone to help with the RHH sub. They just seem to get in a mode of being unimaginative and dip into the same well they already have done instead of pushing for new stuff
I understand where you’re coming from and agree with you, but Hell Hath No Fury is the best coke rap album of all-time! 🆗🤝

The best productions The Neptunes’ had was on this project! The chemistry between The Neptunes and Clipse on Hell Hath No Fury was special!

Just like how Kanye West’s soulful, velvety production on Common’s Be was impeccable, or how MF DOOM bought out the best in Madlib’s jazzy, obscure, colourful beats on Madvillainy! The same can be said for El-P’s unapologetically, explosive and raunchy production on Killer Mike’s R.A.P. Music and J Dilla’s smooth, seamlessly crisp beats on Slum Village’s Fantastic Vol. 2!

When a legendary producer’s best work is displayed on an artists’ album due to the chemistry of the rapper and them (the producer) being in their prime/creative head space, it’s magical!

The Neptunes futuristic, lean, slick, sparse, grimy, sexy, sharp production on Hell Hath No Fury is untouchable! We need this classic album to receive a high quality vinyl pressing!

I really love Hell Hath No Fury - it’s such a stylish, fierce and is a ridiculously hot album! It begs to be blasted and needs that pimped up VIP treatment! 💯

I want it so so so bad! You’ve got no idea! I love Hell Hath No Fury so much! Hell Hath No Fury is the best looking hip-hop album due to its beats being so stylish, modern, edgy yet hollowed! Hot as fuck! 🥵🎯

Back