Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Lord Finesse came today. The whole package is incredible. Im actually loving spinning the album a lot more than I could ever anticipate 🔥
I just got both this month, so I'm not sure if it applies to others recently, but I really like the textured jackets they went with for Finesse and PAT. Finesse cover does seem pretty low res and blown up, but the texture kinda helps hide it I guess.

I just got both this month, so I'm not sure if it applies to others recently, but I really like the textured jackets they went with for Finesse and PAT. Finesse cover does seem pretty low res and blown up, but the texture kinda helps hide it I guess.
Yeah the gold print text is a really nice touch. I hadn't really noticed the low resolution blown up quality until you said it actually i think I was blinded by the other qualities lol. Im gonna see the original artwork and compare but all the same it won't change my mind its still a beautiful piece overall and sounds great

Yeah the gold print text is a really nice touch. I hadn't really noticed the low resolution blown up quality until you said it actually i think I was blinded by the other qualities lol. Im gonna see the original artwork and compare but all the same it won't change my mind its still a beautiful piece overall and sounds great
Yeah, sorry I wasn't trying to crap on what you said! I have a problem with wanting to hedge things in my head when I mention superlatives. Mostly I just thought the texture was cool and hadn't seen it mentioned.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't trying to crap on what you said! I have a problem with wanting to hedge things in my head when I mention superlatives. Mostly I just thought the texture was cool and hadn't seen it mentioned.
I know you weren't trying to do that at all💙🤝🏼 I just hadnt noticed 🤣 its been said I can look at things like a horse sometimes....with blinkers on 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I’m feeling fomo y’all. Like if I don’t sign up today for RHH it’ll sell out and I’ll miss out on Fishscale. Am I trippin?
Have you got a discounted offer from them or are you joining back on the extortionate prices 🤔

I’m feeling fomo y’all. Like if I don’t sign up today for RHH it’ll sell out and I’ll miss out on Fishscale. Am I trippin?
Very rarely does a VMP ROTM "selling out" actually mean it's gone. And even if it is, in many cases, a standard repress tends to follow not long after. I would not stress too much about it, there will be other chances down the line. Personally I don't know if it's worth the trouble, but I'll refrain from saying too much more than that since I seem to have struck a nerve with some today for pointing out VMP's issues.

Have you got a discounted offer from them or are you joining back on the extortionate prices 🤔
Naw, just ride the wave. If you don't get it the world will keep turning.
I'm getting it for $25, stoked.
Very rarely does a VMP ROTM "selling out" actually mean it's gone. And even if it is, in many cases, a standard repress tends to follow not long after. I would not stress too much about it, there will be other chances down the line. Personally I don't know if it's worth the trouble, but I'll refrain from saying too much more than that since I seem to have struck a nerve with some today for pointing out VMP's issues.

lol joining at the extortion prices unfortunately. I appreciate it y’all. I’ll just wait until tomorrow. And def jam would be crazy not to do a standard press of this.

I'm sure if you want it, you'll get it somehow - even if it is at a few $ premium down the road. Bigger question is if they will ever ship it!
I've been a member since July of last year. While they may not ship as fast as say Amazon, they still ship. Luckily I have almost 500 other records to listen to while waiting.

Nice! I've been a member since May, 2016. I guess we all have different experiences with them!
Yep, I feel for the people that still didn't have their July records well into august. When discussing the recent price hike with some friends, I said that I really do love the VMP product, but do not enjoy the VMP company. They definitely need some work in their website/shipping/CS department. Luckily the most important thing, the music, they nail IMO.

Back