Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Seriously though its an incredible album and a welcome repress check this out and I personally find some Def Jam vinyl pressings can be very poor. This album deserves better
Are you pointing out the one comment that said there is surface noise? I have that release and my copy is brilliant.

I am getting the VMP version but it's a sick enough of an album to do so. Plus I want the VMP treatment! Oh, god, I'm infected...what have you done @NathanRicaud! <Baby monster comes out of me like a chestburster from Alien, speaking in indecipherable screams but clearly with an Aussie accent> :alien::alien:👾👾💩

Man, that stretch to start the album of Shakey Dog, Kilo, The Champ, and 9 Milli Bros is absolute fire 🔥🔥🔥! Tough to find a better 4 song stretch (ignoring the short skit) on any album. I think Be Easy might be my favorite track on the album though. All 5 of those songs are staples on my running playlist and I get amped when they come on. So good!

Are you pointing out the one comment that said there is surface noise? I have that release and my copy is brilliant.

I am getting the VMP version but it's a sick enough of an album to do so. Plus I want the VMP treatment! Oh, god, I'm infected...what have you done @NathanRicaud! <Baby monster comes out of me like a chestburster from Alien, speaking in indecipherable screams but clearly with an Aussie accent> :alien::alien:👾👾💩
My OG copy sounds nice, too!

No i didn't read the comments. I havent heard this pressing myself but I'm talking about Def Jam vinyl in general ive found to be very poor at times over the years. I've zero proof its the case with this pressing

My copy sounds fine... It's a little noisey and pretty flat (sound wise), but mid aughts it's hard to tell if thats a vinyl issue or a mixing issue. I won't be paying $33 for a new copy, but I'm still on the wayyy grandfathered yearly plan so I might eventually swap for it if reviews on this are good.

Back