Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Look, Storf said it's one of the best or biggest hip hop albums of the 90s right? Something like that? It's not gunna be Skee-lo... It's more likely that he either screwed up the clues or didn't see all the guesses. Or it's some variant of one of the albums already guessed. It'll be something arguably big I'm sure, whether it's good is another question...

Look, Storf said it's one of the best or biggest hip hop albums of the 90s right? Something like that? It's not gunna be Skee-lo... It's more likely that he either screwed up the clues or didn't see all the guesses. Or it's some variant of one of the albums already guessed. It'll be something arguably big I'm sure, whether it's good is another question...
So you're saying Will Smith is back on the menu??

I think you’re right though. It must have been guessed already...i don’t remember him saying it’s one of the best hip hop albums of the 90s though. But I’d be surprised if it’s some underground album nobody has heard of...

I think you’re right though. It must have been guessed already...i don’t remember him saying it’s one of the best hip hop albums of the 90s though. But I’d be surprised if it’s some underground album nobody has heard of...
I swear that was something he said about this month's album. No? Anyone? Wasn't that about this month?

I remember Storf said that the two upcoming Essential ROTM's (when he was referring to the August and September ROTM's), were two of the best albums of the 90's!
yeah i swear storf never said it was one of the bigger or best of the 90s for this one

he meant it for buena vista social club and spiritualized (which i can see people saying that for those albums even though i dont really click with the former).

this can just be shit like skee lo

But you gotta admit, the song "Doin It" is so damn sweaty, sexy, rap duet! Love LL Cool J's smooth rapping vocals and the orgasmic vocals in the chorus! It's the ultimate sex-workout song! 💯 💦🏋️‍♂️👌
your forgetting Hey Lover ft.Boyz II Men is a certified '90s jam awesome track but the album as a whole not vinyl re-issue worthy in my opinion.

Back