Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Honest is one of the only rap albums about drugs that makes you feel like you are on drugs

Any person more knowledgeable on stoner rap well tell you how dumb that is
For a company that claims to be all about a certain level of high moral standards (not picking certain artists due to rumoured instances , e.g. Nas) this whole story felt a bit off and pushed the notion that maybe I should go score some promethazine and skittles in a Styrofoam cup 🤔😂

awkward taste, writing, interviewing, social interactions. Is it a bad sign when their chief curator is like, the LAST person I'd want to drink and talk about music with?
the question is does storf control EVERY sub or just classics

we know crashprez has a hand with a lot of hip hop, and i dunno who does essentials or if its all just one big group effort with matt and storf and cameron and others

the question is does storf control EVERY sub or just classics

we know crashprez has a hand with a lot of hip hop, and i dunno who does essentials or if its all just one big group effort with matt and storf and cameron and others

idk. He acts like he is God's messenger of Stax. Stax was beloved for decades before Storf started hocking records.

I wouldnt mind these I dont have
Mos Def - Black On Both Sides
Krazy Bone - Thug Mentality (won't be it)
BG - Chopper City In Da Ghetto (Won't be it but they have one more cash money release hidden)
E.P.M.D. - Out Of Business
Snoop Dogg - No Limit Top Dogg (Already did snoop)
Inspectah Deck - Uncontrolled Substances
ODB - N**ga Please
Slick Rick - Da Art Of Storytelling
Dr Dre - 2001 (have multiple copies but a vmp press would be a dream come true for me)

I think its going to be an instrumental album perhaps Company Flow

Last time we had 1999 it threw up a load of great guesses like Prince Paul which I have since bought. Mase was the almighty fear and thankfully it end up being HBMS 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back