Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

they need a hip hop head and analyst, a critic who is well versed in hip hop to really go and say "yeah this is what the ROTM should be", because they are missing out on some GREAT possible ROTMs (fever, die lit, so much fun, section.80, 2pac)
I think 2pacs conviction cancels him out immediately unfortunately but even beyond pac there is a lot they could be doing. Be interesting to see what clues we get for next month

I think 2pacs conviction cancels him out immediately unfortunately
you cant just ignore 2pac

it feels like the equivalent of the "but did you know john lennon beat his wife" meme... yeah they did a bad thing but the impact they have on a genre is hard to deny and the music still holds up away from the stuff they did...

but then again storf hates nas

I'm not spinning Teflon Don again and I don't think it's more amazing every time it gets put on. Nope. Not me. Not at all.

Fuck

giphy.gif

Tho really Ross did you need to make it 1000x harder to defend with your singing "la la la la laaa" right at the finish line. Come on man.

you cant just ignore 2pac

it feels like the equivalent of the "but did you know john lennon beat his wife" meme... yeah they did a bad thing but the impact they have on a genre is hard to deny and the music still holds up away from the stuff they did...

but then again storf hates nas
And he also hates the band tool just because a tool fan showed him his dick then called him a bad word for looking at it.

I'm not spinning Teflon Don again and I don't think it's more amazing every time it gets put on. Nope. Not me. Not at all.

Fuck

giphy.gif

Tho really Ross did you need to make it 1000x harder to defend with your singing "la la la la laaa" right at the finish line. Come on man.
That Lalalala part is the worst, but it’s a solid spin though.

Fuck

giphy.gif

So you really just don’t like any of the tracks on there at all? Not even Aston Martin Music or Super High?!?!? 🤪🤔

That Lalalala part is the worst, but it’s a solid spin though.
Yeah, I don’t like that last track at all! And I love Raphael Saadiq, but even his feature is underwhelming. Maybe as he just doesn’t suit that sound at all! Such a disappointing finish to the album....🥱😐👎

And he also hates the band tool just because a tool fan showed him his dick then called him a bad word for looking at it.
i mean i hate tool too but thats because they are pretentious and sound like major jerks

Yeah, I don’t like that last track at all! And I love Raphael Saadiq, but even his feature is underwhelming. Maybe as he just doesn’t suit that sound at all! Such a disappointing finish to the album....🥱😐👎
It’s bad but I sing along to it anyway . I’m not as good a singer as Ross of course so my wife is blessed to hear Rick , Raphael and myself going LaLaLaLaLa

legit @NathanRicaud im surprised you didn't decide to be one of the people in the lottery to pick an ROTM for the N+G forum if you wanna do a hip hop ROTM
The N&G AOTM threads are really fun, but I can’t keep up with it all! 🤪🕰

I’ll probably come back into the N&G AOTM threads soon, but definitely won’t put my name down as I just know I’m not ready yet! I’m not a fun person when it comes to guessing and games and keeping a crowd entertained! 😅🙈🙈👾

The N&G AOTM threads are really fun, but I can’t keep up with it all! 🤪🕰

I’ll probably come back into the N&G AOTM threads soon, but definitely won’t put my name down as I just know I’m not ready yet! I’m not a fun person when it comes to guessing and games and keeping a crowd entertained! 😅🙈🙈👾
ok.. i just thought it might be fun seeing what ROTM you would do and how you would do clues

Back