Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I had a dream that vmp gave me my shipments but they gave me the wrong stuff

Another copy of main source, and the next month rotm which was naughty by nature

I had to check if it really was it with a stencil

I couldn't find that but I swore it was next month

Last edited:
Disappointing for a 90’s classic rap album though in my opinion!
19 Naughty III would be a great pick in my opinion, not an obvious 90s classic but still a great record. A lot of people who are only familiar with Hip Hop Hooray might be surprised that there is much more than that on there. It's not just pop rap, it hits all the marks of classic early 90s hip hop.

19 Naughty III would be a great pick in my opinion, not an obvious 90s classic but still a great record. A lot of people who are only familiar with Hip Hop Hooray might be surprised that there is much more than that on there. It's not just pop rap, it hits all the marks of classic early 90s hip hop.
People definitely take the poppy hits they had and think that's all they were about without delving further. They could do it all and to be fair to them those "poppy hits" as I called them have stood the test of time and sound great now. They liven up any party. Treach is also a great dude very interacting on social media and cool with it too

I never heard that DJ Quik album until yesterday when you guys suggested it here, really enjoyed it and would love to own that on vinyl. Whole album was solid except for Digging You Out which I found incredibly cringe and corny
That's the only one you found cringe? Did you listen to the lyrics on any of the other songs? Production is great, most of the sex lyrics are cringe as hell imo.

Yeah, I think Can I Eat It is just as bad at least though.

Maybe worse just because it is so stupid.
Me as a 7th grader loved this shit though. I am curious how much me as an adult sans nostalgia would connect with something like this. Thankfully my juvenilia allows me to dig Adam Sandler movies, Beavis & Butthead, and 90’s sex rap.

Back