Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

From Storf via Reddit:
View attachment 15469

Hey haters, maybe he does know what he’s talking about after all!
I knew it!!! This Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM is 🔥🔥🔥

It’s just that the original pressing - brand new, goes for cheap nowadays! But, why not get a sexier colour variant and a superior sounding version, right?!?!?

I’m actually so happy with the R&HH ROTM pick! I’m still mesmerised by the colour variant and I love the rainbow jacket! It’s so fitting, it’s like finding a treasure box (the rainbow jacket) and then opening the treasure to find the gold (the badass, mesmerising pinwheel colour variant, which sounds excellent). This R&HH is gold! 💎🎁🌟🌈💯

You say that like it’s a bad thing. Some people (not semi-casual fans included) would just like to have a club they’re a member of provide them with a limited edition version of a good album then spend less money for a standard edition elsewhere. HIGO is a GREAT album that should excite a lot of people even if it’s not Phrenology, or Things Fall Apart or Illadeplh Halflife not just semi-casual “ooh Roots” fans. Like it seems right now that people are like “What the fuck is this? A limited special collectors edition of a great Roots album?!? How dare they!!”. Just a silly thing to be pulling the “VMP fucked up again” card on. If you in particular are not triggered by this and I’ve misinterpreted your post, my apologies for looping you into my rant.

side note: if you don’t like the variant I understand that angle, makes sense.

I did not mean it as a bad thing, I was just explaining why I think a lesser tier Roots album would sell as well as OutKast’s first album. Several other people here (and on reddit) had expressed puzzlement at such a claim.

Neither the roots nor blakey are sold out for me

View attachment 15474

giphy.gif

I knew it!!! This Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM is 🔥🔥🔥

It’s just that the original pressing - brand new, goes for cheap nowadays! But, why not get a sexier colour variant and a superior sounding version, right?!?!?

I’m actually so happy with the R&HH ROTM pick! I’m still mesmerised by the colour variant and I love the rainbow jacket! It’s so fitting, it’s like finding a treasure box (the rainbow jacket) and then opening the treasure to find the gold (the badass, mesmerising pinwheel colour variant, which sounds excellent). This R&HH is gold! 💎🎁🌟🌈💯

you could sell ice to an eskimo my friend lol

Has there been any mention of VMP possibly doing a green sclusie of Thuggers So Much Fun?

Also can someone explain "Tina'd" I know it means copped but break it down lol I keep forgetting to ask
It’s the Tina Fey gif that you see immediately when you buy something on VMP. It causes a release of dopamine in your brain when you see it, so that you crave to see it again.

Back