Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Alright. I'm definitely in for Jim Sullivan. I think the other tracks will be swapped for Daydream and Lil Kim. We'll see exactly what my options are on Tuesday.

They’re beyond a joke at this point. Is that the 4th crate digger essentials this year? All they’re short of is neck beards, overpriced coffee made in a secondary school science kit and a penny farthing...
[/QUOTE]
I had to google what a penny farthing was, is that actually a thing that popular with the hip kids now ?

They’re beyond a joke at this point. Is that the 4th crate digger essentials this year? All they’re short of is neck beards, overpriced coffee made in a secondary school science kit and a penny farthing...
I had to google what a penny farthing was, is that actually a thing that popular with the hip kids now ?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t think so, I was more exaggerating to make a point. That said if you’re dumb enough to ride a single speed bike to be cool who knows what’s next...

Counterpoint - except for Phoenix (closest 2018 analog - Beach House, even though I love that album), this has been a great year for their AOTM selections; best in a few years so far. There's been no questionable dreck like Queen, Arctic Monkeys, or Moby. I'm always going to reward curation that exposes me to something new over retreads.

And I'll have you know my beard is nicely trimmed, and... well, ok, I live in Seattle and get "fancy" even though I make my coffee at home :LOL:

Counterpoint - except for Phoenix (closest 2018 analog - Beach House, even though I love that album), this has been a great year for their AOTM selections; best in a few years so far. There's been no questionable dreck like Queen, Arctic Monkeys, or Moby. I'm always going to reward curation that exposes me to something new over retreads.

And I'll have you know my beard is nicely trimmed, and... well, ok, I live in Seattle and get "fancy" even though I make my coffee at home :LOL:

Counter counter point.

It’s been appalling, they’ve jumped the shark and I haven’t wanted an album since de la soul.

Back