Vinyl Me Please Essentials

everyone of you judgy mcjudgersons currently occupying this thread need to get a GOTDAMN glass of water and go the fuck outside for a minute

maybe I DO have Santaria, maybe I DO like my 40's with an ounce of freedom, maybe I DO like jorts, maybe I DO think vaguely native/tribal back tattoos on white guys from California are great, maybe I DO like listening to music made by the kinda of dudes who used to punch me at school because their dad probably punched them at home, maybe I like all that

I mean I don't but maybe I DO

Something tells me Nightmather rocks out to What I Got while torturing victims in the murder dungeon.

I actuallly kinda liked the sublime album

I think maybe I'm too young to understand the backlash because I wasn't around in the 90s when sublime was at it's peak, but I enjoyed their mix of ska, bits of trip hop, and punk energy (I mean there's a song about partaking in riots)

every one of you judgy mcjudgersons currently occupying this thread need to get a GOTDAMN glass of water and go the fuck outside for a minute

maybe I DO have Santaria, maybe I DO like my 40's with an ounce of freedom, maybe I DO like jorts, maybe I DO think vaguely native/tribal back tattoos on white guys from California are great, maybe I DO like listening to music made by the kinda of dudes who used to punch me at school because their dad probably punched them at home, maybe I like all that

I mean I don't but maybe I DO
If you like Sublime so much @Mather why don’t you marry them?

@Mather and Sublime sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Seriously though if you want to get a copy we won’t judge you. Even though we have been judging Sublime for the last 15 pages.

@Mather looks at his dungeon realizing its futility.
Nah, he just really keen on historical re-enactments
fa011eb573227c1a3804a168d79c802a.jpg

Nah, he just really keen on historical re-enactments
fa011eb573227c1a3804a168d79c802a.jpg
The priest who married me got into trouble when he was found snorting cocaine by the newspapers. His room was full of historical bits and pieces. Unfortunately they were all from the Nazi Party. The Irish Catholic Church ladies and gentlemen…

The priest who married me got into trouble when he was found snorting cocaine by the newspapers. His room was full of historical bits and pieces. Unfortunately they were all from the Nazi Party. The Irish Catholic Church ladies and gentlemen…

In his defence he never half heartedly defended the Sublime album on an internet forum (the greatest crime known to humanity)

Back