Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I feel like I'm at a place where I expect more than a solid color variant for the cost. At the very least something more appealing than what is already available elsewhere. I wasn't sold on this as a pick anyway honestly, but I could have been swayed by something much cooler than this.
A cloudy option? The black and white variant fits better. Where does red come into play for this cover other than lipstick color?
All fair options. I think of it more as a complimentary than matching it.

I'm most likely not getting it so my opinion is invalid anyway.

I think red pairs nice with the cover. It was probably a band decision. Also seems like the Casewrapped Gatefold jacket is unique?
I've come to prefer solid colors to splits/splatters as I've notice more sound issues with the latter.

That being said I'm due to renew Aug 1st and probably going to drop my sub for the first time since joining for Fiona.

Oh wow, it's red. Just instantly demanding a spot on my shelf to be coveted.

Jk i got the autographed version from BN cheaper and with Knxledge being a total fuck up and Isleys widely available, i can tell VMP to fuck off again.

Oh, and Storf for christ's sake your "album pressing facts" is shit ripped straight from the wiki first paragraph , you chucklefucks have just lost the entire plot haven't you

Oh wow, it's red. Just instantly demanding a spot on my shelf to be coveted.

Jk i got the autographed version from BN cheaper and with Knxledge being a total fuck up and Isleys widely available, i can tell VMP to fuck off again.

Oh, and Storf for christ's sake your "album pressing facts" is shit ripped straight from the wiki first paragraph , you chucklefucks have just lost the entire plot haven't you
Chucklefucks...I dig that. A lot.

Really wanted to be into this, but it looks like I'll be swapping my grand finale VMP ROTM. It seems fitting that this membership should end with a barely audible wheeze. Right now I've swapped for Rob, but I find myself digging the beats on that Knoxledge record... Ugh... Decisions are hard.

The regular version from Stone's Throw has the cooler original cover and is cheaper

I've never really been on the "no new release ROTM" bandwagon, but I am starting to understand it more and more.

Yes because 1) its impossible to call a new release an "Essential" because only time divides the greats from the overhyped new releases and 2) overhyped new releases are everywhere when they release.

Extra red flags on this as Janet's depature may very well taint it forever

Back