Vinyl Me Please Essentials

He also has a games room/sex dungeon
Ohhhh no no no... Murder Dungeon is QUITE ENOUGH THANK YOU VERY MUCH I do not think we need to transition this into the sex dungeon realm THAT MY FRIENDS IS A BRIDGE TOO FAR.

Also "Expensive Deviancy - A Bridge Too Far" is my official tell all book title.
Ghostwritten by NIGHTMather.

Alright I need clarification. If I sign up for a one year sub tonight and sub to RHH will I get the option to swap three 6 for Wu Tang? I really want to get in for Hell Hath No Fury but do not want Three 6.

Alright I need clarification. If I sign up for a one year sub tonight and sub to RHH will I get the option to swap three 6 for Wu Tang? I really want to get in for Hell Hath No Fury but do not want Three 6.

On the website go to the AoTM section. Find the Wu Tang record and click “Join With This Record”.

Still haven't had the chance to see if a replacement Wu is better since they just did nothing for 2 weeks, until I followed up, even though they said they'd ship a copy right away. This is my first time back in a while, but this is not the first time I've had to remind them to ship me something I was promised and they've said, "oops, we'll make sure to ship it today."

I am out. Renewal was midnight tonight. GZ / QC is the tipping point. And not trying to be rude to those who are defending very meaty pizza, but to that group I ask you this...is VMP considered RETAIL? Yes they are. Is RETAIL considered the "SERVICE" industry? Yes it is. This type of QC bull shit is unacceptable. Let's not kid ourselves here. It takes one sticky pudding phone call to GZ to tell them to get their sticky pudding shit together...and then another...and then another. You stay on their asses until the problem is fixed. Yes, it really is that easy. I did not even get Mars Volta, PE, or the other one that had issues. But I did get Wu, and of course I had the noise on side A. VMP has had 3 runs of monthly's to fix this.

I am going to move my membership money to Colemine for a while. They are putting out some heat right now, and guess what...they package the shit out of those records. For the price of VMP, we are not asking too much.

Seems VMP is implementing the EU VAT changes without informing its userbase. If you're based in the EU you better check your membership/addon prices. ;)

It’s still showing as $149 cost and $0 tax in my basket if I go to sub?

As for the customs declaration. Now that it’s law to provide it electronically I think we’re going to see that loophole of it squeaking though customs disappearing very quickly. My third man vault got hit last month (although because they declared it as a $12 trenchcoat????? it was just €6 inc the an post handling fee) and they never used to in the past either.

It’s still showing as $149 cost and $0 tax in my basket if I go to sub?

As for the customs declaration. Now that it’s law to provide it electronically I think we’re going to see that loophole of it squeaking though customs disappearing very quickly. My third man vault got hit last month (although because they declared it as a $12 trenchcoat????? it was just €6 inc the an post handling fee) and they never used to in the past either.
I don't see a change either. Then again, I'm not within the EU so I probably shouldn't. My comment was solely based on reddit where quite a few international are complaining about a sudden price increase. :confused:

Oh yes definitely. I remember that time. That's one of the times when the issues were just too big to ignore, but once they announced the next round of albums all those complaints mysteriously vanished. It's a cycle.

VMP sent one dude 50 copies of an album that only had 200 pressed. I believe he contacted the artist directly to send them back.
I remember using a troll account that was over the top super positive about the rate hike just to get everyone all worlked up . Stuff like c'mon gang they are the best damn record club for a reason!!! They obviously know what theyre doing plus weeding out all these Negative Nancies will make this subreddit a much more pleasant place to discuss all of the amazing titles VMP has in store for us !

I remember using a troll account that was over the top super positive about the rate hike just to get everyone all worlked up . Stuff like c'mon gang they are the best damn record club for a reason!!! They obviously know what theyre doing plus weeding out all these Negative Nancies will make this subreddit a much more pleasant place to discuss all of the amazing titles VMP has in store for us !
and let me guess, it was upvoted?

and let me guess, it was upvoted?
haha noooo the whole sub had a complete meltdown the month of the price hike. The more downvotes I would get the more ridiculously positive I would be. They were convinced that I was on the payroll but really I was just goofing around.

Back