Vinyl Me Please Essentials

We thinking December is gonna be Sly? I'm actually... indifferent towards There’s a Riot Going On. Never got the appeal for it.

I also have a decent OG pressing I picked up for a buck a few years ago from the local Habitat ReStore that I occasionally put on my turntable to see if I can figure out what it is I'm missing about it.
It’s a depressing funk album, which is basically an impossible thing to do.

I know Usher would make a lot of people happy, but man that would be such a quick swap for me. I never really liked any the singles off the album and the album as a whole never clicked when I was younger (middle school). Literally everyone had that album when it came out and it was everywhere.

Sorry if this is a dumb question as I have been out of the VMP loop for well over a year now but is there no longer 1 month subs? how long has that been gone for? Was thinking of signing up in sept in order to attempt to get that MF DOOM 10". Not sure If I want to pay for 3 months of international just to attempt that tho.

Sorry if this is a dumb question as I have been out of the VMP loop for well over a year now but is there no longer 1 month subs? how long has that been gone for? Was thinking of signing up in sept in order to attempt to get that MF DOOM 10". Not sure If I want to pay for 3 months of international just to attempt that tho.
I currently see one month subs available. $43/USA, $52/international.

to be fair if you just want it to see if you get the doom 10"... I'm pretty sure someone will let you have it just for the price of international shipping

I don’t see an exclusive on Discogs. It might have been a curated title. Also, I remember it being a favorite guess during the Arctic Monkeys ROTM pick.

Yeah, I remember it being a Curated pick which also happened with Beach House RotM. Man, I miss the curated picks. They were good musical exploration.

Back