Vinyl Me Please Essentials

More likely, knowing them, that they’ll send it out unannounced and you don’t know until they start to land because the fun is in the surprise 🙄
I'm new, not mad about anything, and love everything I've gotten so far. That would be a deal breaker for me.

I'm new, not mad about anything, and love everything I've gotten so far. That would be a deal breaker for me.

I’m not new, was getting frustrated when they annihilated the forum, haven’t rated their picks since March and think we give them far too much free space on here. That said I still intend to dip back in if they release something I want.

I’m not new, was getting frustrated when they annihilated the forum, haven’t rated their picks since March and think we give them far too much free space on here. That said I still intend to dip back in if they release something I want.
Sure but how are you going to know when to dip? Just exclusives and left overs?

Sure but how are you going to know when to dip? Just exclusives and left overs?

If an exclusives/classics is announced I want I’ll resub for three months. The non jazz classics are usually a safe enough bet to rely on even if the essentials has been poor. I can even then use swaps to catch up on previous months stuff that I’ve been 50/50 on since I left.

I thought the premise was around no announcement. I hear you though.

Last edited:
This is kinda off topic but it really grinds my gears that Storf etc are so active on Reddit, a "community" of mostly total strangers, but they felt the need to destroy the old forum with two days' notice for some reason.
The forum nuke was the worst, but I don't put that on Storf. I'm glad he's continuing to post guess threads/stock checks in whatever fashion his crappy bosses allow him to.

The forum nuke was the worst, but I don't put that on Storf. I'm glad he's continuing to post guess threads/stock checks in whatever fashion his crappy bosses allow him to.
Yeah, that's fair. I'm not mad at him so much as I'm mad at the core concept of totally blowing up an existing community then just moving to another one that is (no offence to Reddit) way more open to assholish behaviour. Meh. I'm just bitter.

Back