Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I could see The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse for 1996 and I wouldn’t hate it.
I got this once on a whim from Sound of Vinyl back when they were just churning out variants. Now it's one I'm probably going to sell because that price is ridiculous.

-Sung to the tune of Yellow Submarine-

"WE ALL HA-AVE WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS. WE ALL HA-AVE WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, WAY TOO MANY RECORDS, GET AWAY DON'T TOUCH MY RECORDS"

Night Mather, Night Mather
He’s just gonna buy it
Oh Yeah!

That essentials was like 18 months ago and I think the rest were about 6 months after it. Long gone are the days when they used to regularly do complimentary store drops. Kinda sad, I used to like that.

I could do with Fever to Tell on vinyl with a side of Show Your Bones. There haven’t been copies of Fever To Tell all that easy to get for a while and Show Your Bones is very rare.

I was out of the VMP loop for a while and thought they got VMP'd around the same time.

I got this once on a whim from Sound of Vinyl back when they were just churning out variants. Now it's one I'm probably going to sell because that price is ridiculous.

Omg I bought that one because I wanted it forever, and a week later traded it in to my local because it sounded like trash

Back