Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I definitely had crackles on the run-in and run-out dead wax on my Justice, but you can't hear it one bit while the music is playing. So a real non-issue IMO.
There's also a couple of right channel distortion hits during the chorus of D.A.N.C.E. that are on all of my copies and are not on the original. You'd likely never know if you didn't compare, it blends in. But I guarantee these are on all of them, sounds like a fault with the master.

There's also a couple of right channel distortion hits during the chorus of D.A.N.C.E. that are on all of my copies and are not on the original. You'd likely never know if you didn't compare, it blends in. But I guarantee these are on all of them, sounds like a fault with the master.

I'll check mine again, I remember it not bothering me when listening to it. Nothing like the Mars Volta or Wu-Tang disasters. Probably a dirty stamper again.

I'll check mine again, I remember it not bothering me when listening to it. Nothing like the Mars Volta or Wu-Tang disasters. Probably a dirty stamper again.
The distortion hits are small and quick they aren't a huge deal but they're identical on all of my copies. It sounds like the right channel kids chorus just maxes for a second. It's odd, like I haven't heard anything like it on vinyl, it sounds like when the mics at work take RF hits. Like quick digital hash. It's fine, it's just, there.

probably swapping thin lizzy for big thief.. jailbreak is a good album, but its nothing more than a pretty fun blues rock album.. it would be nice if i had friends over or something, but for what i usually do its just not there

The packaging for Jailbreak is so cool. Very excited for this one.
Shit, yeah. Initially I was just in for Waylon and Gravediggaz but the mirror board and die cut jacket for Jailbreak! look sharp and one of my favorite music writers, Steve Hyden is tackling the the listening notes… and it’s cut by Kevin Grey. Here’s hoping GZ doesn’t muck this one up

I've got a near flawless copy of Jailbreak! already, so went into this month looking to flip for Coltrane's Sun Ship. I gotta say the packaging alone for Jailbreak! almost made me change my mind. Still going with Coltrane this month, but might have to grab Jailbreak! as an add on next month.

Yeah just checked again, no crackle during D.A.N.C.E. on my copy of Justice. Just slight GZ crackle on the run-in and run-outs, and likely during loud parts that is drowned out completely by the music, and nowhere near as loud as it was on the Mars Volta or Wu-Tang pressings.

Last edited:
There was a guy on SHF asking for the Thin Lizzy VMP said he was willing to pay $40 +shipping and payapal fees.

I told him that he could sign up for one month for cheaper than anyone could ship it to him, plus have return protection if it was damaged. He was a dick about it and my comment got deleted because SHF is a Franco fascist boomer paradise

There was a guy on SHF asking for the Thin Lizzy VMP said he was willing to pay $40 +shipping and payapal fees.

I told him that he could sign up for one month for cheaper than anyone could ship it to him, plus have return protection if it was damaged. He was a dick about it and my comment got deleted because SHF is a Franco fascist boomer paradise
That placed is rife with aholes and narcissists. I can only do it in small doses.

Do I want to know what SHF is?

Back