Vinyl Me Please Essentials

For the record, I like Grizzly Bear. Yet somehow I'm just not all that excited about Veckatimist as an Essential. Hopefully the new pressing will blow me away. Also, really hoping Graham Parsons is available for swaps in November, 'cause I'm a hard pass on Confessions.
I’m not either, even though I love that album. I saw it for $25 recently and didn’t pick it up then, so I don’t see myself spending $33 for it as an add on. Unless it gets rave reviews and is a clear winner over the standard press.

This is probably something that I should know but it's been a while, can you swap your main track for credit and do an add-on to get this record? I'd rather pay $33 for this versus whatever the sub price is and none of the other tracks are doing it for me!

This is probably something that I should know but it's been a while, can you swap your main track for credit and do an add-on to get this record? I'd rather pay $33 for this versus whatever the sub price is and none of the other tracks are doing it for me!
yes, i have done this several times. (if the track is sold out like RHH has been lately, and country was a month or two ago, you might be out of luck doing that.) I would do the album swap before the credit swap if my heart was set on getting the album instead of the credit.

yes, i have done this several times. (if the track is sold out like RHH has been lately, and country was a month or two ago, you might be out of luck doing that.) I would do the album swap before the credit swap if my heart was set on getting the album instead of the credit.
if you swap for credit can it be used towards your subscription?

Hopefully they will get such a backlash that they start considering using someone other than GZ (assuming they are the problem).

That would require the fanbase actually recognize theres a widepsread problem. If you hop into the subreddit you'll see any issue being called out as "the minority" and if you try to bring up all the collective issues you'll just get downvoted. Had pauly get on there the other week and say they havent had a big issue "in a long while". You'll find members with these big audio issues in their pressings trying to convince themselves they're fine.

And they keep expanding, so it looks like the "Just will the problems away" method is working for them.

Just opened up Wu Tang and the crackle is INSANE.

What the hell happened with this one, is there even QS anymore?

I have popped a clip up on my instagram. Might end up having to upload a longer one to youtube if their CS wants more proof, and I will share here.

Just opened up Wu Tang and the crackle is INSANE.

What the hell happened with this one, is there even QS anymore?

I have popped a clip up on my instagram. Might end up having to upload a longer one to youtube if their CS wants more proof, and I will share here.

I don’t think CS even watches/listens to the clips. I bet you could Rick Roll them and they would reply with a canned response and send out a new LP.

Back