Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Would the TOTS folks potentially be getting the album before official drop date?

giphy.gif

I've heard Sleater Kinney before but I've never been much into them, I have Le Tigre and Bikini Kill albums and somehow don't have a single Kinney album which is dumb and I probably should but HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT THE LEAD SINGER IS THE LEAD ACTRESS IN PORTLANDIA

I am a fool.

Occasional lead singer. I think Corin Tucker has more songs as lead.

My Phoenix record has a pretty loud crackle during the first song on side A. Bummer. I emailed them.

Anyone else have this?

A1 has continuous noise on my copy. I did a needle drop below. Is this what yours sounds like?

Fairly evident at 0:00, 0:58, 2:07, 3:11, and 4:00, then just kind of disappears as the side goes on.

Disappointing, because the mastering is great.

A1 has continuous noise on my copy. I did a needle drop below. Is this what yours sounds like?

Fairly evident at 0:00, 0:58, 2:07, 3:11, and 4:00, then just kind of disappears as the side goes on.

I don't have this but that sounds like the usual crap GZ pressing routine. I've had more of these than I can count over the past 1.5 years with VMP. GZ is utter trash.

That is exactly what I have going on. I sent your link to VMP and told them that mine does the exact same thing.

The rest of the record sounds amazing. Hopefully they send me a copy that sounds as good but without the defect.

Last edited:
Back