Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Has anyone received shipping notice yet?

I have not received one. But I use USPS Informed Delivery. It shipped out around the beginning of last week. Expected delivery in Minnesota on Friday. Although they usually end up getting here on a Wednesday or Thursday. So we'll see.

Irked that there isn't a shipping notice. I have a huge event for my job and I will be back and forth. I like knowing when the records are coming so I can make arrangements to have them NOT stolen.

Surprised no one has revived the old Tool rumors, in re: August's new release pick. It would be hitting doorsteps within a couple of weeks of its 8/30 street date, and I'm sure lots of people would go nuts for the possibility of associated exclusives.

One thing Tool and VMP have in common is a reputation for unreasonable delays.

I never even got a shipping notification for the last box (on the site it still says pending for all of that stuff lol). It was just delivered randomly. My according to informed delivery the label was created on the 5th, but I'm unsure if that is VMP or not.

This happened to me in May too expect I never got the box. No shipping notice and everything on the website still shows (even now) as pending. I couldn't find anything on informed delivery so I emailed in to CS to have them ship me another box.

Yeah, no shipping notif over here either. Order status still says pending but swaps are closed. Starting to stress because the two records I swapped for this month were Alice Coltrane, which was very low on stock I believe, and of course, Outkast. I'm sure its possible that Alice was already OOS by the time I swapped for it and I'm going to get a big box of nothing this month lol. Oh, the confidence VMP inspires.

Yeah, no shipping notif over here either. Order status still says pending but swaps are closed. Starting to stress because the two records I swapped for this month were Alice Coltrane, which was very low on stock I believe, and of course, Outkast. I'm sure its possible that Alice was already OOS by the time I swapped for it and I'm going to get a big box of nothing this month lol. Oh, the confidence VMP inspires.
Alice is still in the store it seems, so that shouldn’t be of concern.

Back