Vinyl Me Please Essentials

didn't work

but here's the basic URL

Just replace the albums title -- in this case mr b -- with whatever you want to try, and make sure to leave the rest as is with the underscore separating each word

So I've tried about 15 titles using that method and didn't find anything working. Maybe it's not on yet or something very unexpected, but then again he said it was already guessed on reddit, right?

So I've tried about 15 titles using that method and didn't find anything working. Maybe it's not on yet or something very unexpected, but then again he said it was already guessed on reddit, right?
I'm trying too! I'm putting so many different versions of Ghostface Killah's Fishscale with the hopes that one of them would work! 🤣

OMG, WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!?!?! 👀👀👀🗝🔒

The July Rap & Hip-Hop and Essentials ROTM picks are both 10/10 picks! I really want to know that the July Essentials ROTM is, because the last time all 3 ROTM picks were a 10/10 was the February 2020 ROTM picks (The Roots, Aretha Franklin, EL-P)! 💯

I think I tried every single record that came out in 2016 with no luck. Either the image hasn’t been uploaded yet, VMP made a typo in their url, or I made a typo somewhere when trying them out
Good chance you made a typo when you were trying because you just wrote "2016" instead of "2006" 😂😂😂

PS - Just playing around! 🙊🐶🐒🐼

I think I tried every single record that came out in 2016 with no luck. Either the image hasn’t been uploaded yet, VMP made a typo in their url, or I made a typo somewhere when trying them out
That did happen a few times with the old link trick, where some of the tracks worked a lot earlier than others.

Back