Vinyl Me Please Essentials

I just tried the same url but typed in "Musicology" and it worked! So we're not getting Prince's "3121"! Phew! πŸ˜…πŸ™Œ

I am so happy we aren't getting 3121! I really like the album but like I said before, the recent reissue/pressing sounds and looks great! πŸ‘
Yeah, I was quite confused considering this was just repressed.

What would be an argument against that? I think Prince is pretty essential!
Prince is definitely Essential! He's my all-time favourite artist. But I can't see VMP being able to get their hands on Prince. No chance! In my opinion, the likelihood of VMP getting the opportunity to do a Prince ROTM is extremely unlikely.,,

I imagine that if VMP do get the rights to press whatever album they want and can in his catalogue, that they'll decide to do a Prince Anthology Box Set!

Prince is definitely Essential! He's my all-time favourite artist. But I can't see VMP being able to get their hands on Prince. No chance! In my opinion, the likelihood of VMP getting the opportunity to do a Prince ROTM is extremely unlikely.,,

I imagine that if VMP do get the rights to press whatever album they want and can in his catalogue, that they'll decide to do a Prince Anthology Box Set!
I guess we’ll see!

Planet Earth also shows up when you type that in. Did VMP sell all those 3 Prince albums when they finally had been released on vinyl? If so, I doubt a lot it's that. Also I don't think it was mentioned in the guessing threat on Reddit. Storf said he had seen it guessed.
yeah, VMP sold all those 3 Prince albums in their store!

I don't think it's 3121

most of the ROTMs show the color of the vinyl.

3121 just shows the cover, no special vinyl color or even shows a record

i mena cat power, tycho, or bob dylan would probably be a stay for me

John Mayer's Continuum was 2006, and he played with The Grateful Dead.

BlondFearlessCollie-size_restricted.gif

still no clue

still no idea what the ROTM will be because the link wont work

Back