Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Sup fellow Xennial. Typically people consider Millennials as officially beginning on January 1, 1981... I was born two days prior to that. 😬

That also means I'm gonna be 40 before the year is over. 😭
Yep - the big 4-0 this year for me too. Officially an old.

Another interesting thing I should note - so my wife and I are the same age, but she identifies slightly more with Gen-X, and I identify slightly more with Millennial. Our theory is that because she has an older sibling, whereas I am the eldest sibling in my family, that influences how we see ourselves in regards to this stuff.

Sup fellow Xennial. Typically people consider Millennials as officially beginning on January 1, 1981... I was born two days prior to that. 😬

That also means I'm gonna be 40 before the year is over. 😭

As someone who turned 40 a couple months ago, it's great. Also - I always considered us Generation Why? but we usually get either swept into Gen X (too young to feel like a Gen Xer) or Millenial (too old for that)

btw in response to @gouis saying that every Gen Z meme dies out almost ASAP

who do you think invented the gru and hotline bling memes

also since im 20 im early zoomer but was always lumped in millenial what does that make me

i feel bad that the one time VMP got to sleater kinney they did probably their worst album
They did an exclusive of one of their best albums too...

That is a feature length film to zoomers. They'll make it through the first 15 seconds then feel compelled to go look at something else.
No offense but we are in a generation war soooo.

Tfw I'm able to watch multiple 50 minute political essays and ready for commie time

I sat through that whole hour and a half of contrapoints not saying sorry

Everyone else is just young

No offense but we are in a generation war soooo.

Tfw I'm able to watch multiple 50 minute political essays and ready for commie time

I sat through that whole hour and a half of contrapoints not saying sorry

Everyone else is just young
But how many other screens did you have going at the same time, I'm setting the over/under at 3.

Back