Vinyl Me Please Essentials

All this generation talk. I had no clue what I am 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 googled and it's either Generation Y or Millennial apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️ I just like 80's baby 😎

If you turned 18 after the year 2000 you’re a millennial. It’s a cross we just have to live with...

Also all generations suck and fail to live up to their potential so it’s all kinda irrelevant anyway.

I was considering swapping, as I do not really know Caroline Rose's music.
However, I also thought the same thing when Mitski was ROTM, and I ended up listening to that a LOT and buying her back catalog.

This is going to have to be one of my "benefit of the doubt" moments.
Just go with your gut instinct. Done.

I am in the weird Xennial micro-generation: Xennials - Wikipedia. Just to further add to everyone's confusion about this o_O
I'm from the greatest ultrananomicro-generation of all time. We're called the Displaynamials. Born in 1985, on September 24, in North America, after 9pm US Central time but before 11pm US CT. Distinctive traits include enjoying vinyl records, internet forums, dry humor and owning a dog.

I am in the weird Xennial micro-generation: Xennials - Wikipedia. Just to further add to everyone's confusion about this o_O

Sup fellow Xennial. Typically people consider Millennials as officially beginning on January 1, 1981... I was born two days prior to that. 😬

That also means I'm gonna be 40 before the year is over. 😭

Back