Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Minor Threat - Complete Discography may actually fit the clue. Never been released on vinyl, parts of it have but not the complete picture
I would be genuinely shocked if they pressed minor threat with essentials numbers.

Edit: Would be pretty on brand for Storf to call that one of the first punk albums through.

Would be very surprised if dischord is licensing anything out for a members only record Club.
Ditto on this. This would be a sign of the apocalypse.

Being an early 80's hardcore kid I cannot think of anything that fits the bill. Early punk and proto-punk has been heavily reissued. I cannot think of a band that this fits, but my guess is that it is a compilation of singles or cassette demos that was only ever compiled on cd. Man I can't wait for an audiophile pressing of Die Kreuzen's early demo cassettes and the Cows and Beer ep.

The full ROTM info is up.

It loka pretty nice , I’m not a big fan of the vocals so far , I think I’m going to give it a few more listens to make up my mind. It took me about ten times to decide if I liked that Flaming Lips album. I’ve been on a jazz kick lately so I think I’m swapping for Fancy Free and Sorcerer this month, but I may pick up orca in a few months if it grows on me.

Back