Vinyl Me Please Essentials

The flash backs. Oh the flash backs the horror has not left me. That terrible guess thread with those horrible clues and the forum melting down half way through and then that horrendous album, eugh, BAD TIMES!

Once again, on behalf of the whole boring white dude community, I would like apologize wholeheartedly for liking that album.

That's a good guess. According to Discogs, it did get a reissue in 2017, but if so it's weird that it's still going for crazy amounts & only on the secondary market. That, Phantogram, and The XX seem to be the most likely of the guesses so far, imho.

Phantogram’s “Eyelid Movies” was released in Feb 2010, unless I am reading wrong...

You're entitled to your opinion.
But opinions like that are reserved for the "Hot Takes" thread.
I thought that wouldn’t have been a hot take because I feel like quite a bit of people feel that way, even though it was critically acclaimed 😜🙊

Like, people were comparing Phoenix’s Essentials ROTM to commercial, crap indie pop bands/music and I disagreed, but could understand the opinions. Like, that wasn’t a hot take for me in my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Back