Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Okay thanks for checking, in the past during one of their other patented screw ups, that was a hallmark of a issue with the track. It doesn't even give me the option to swap Aretha but as long as I get it in the end I'm cool. But I'm sure shipping will be an ABSOLUTE GOAT RODEO this month so it should be fun.
I had the same issue. I got my membership info back about an hour ago. I had BB and Aretha as tracks. I could swap BB for another Aretha and vice versa, but no Run DMC. I cancelled my Essentials for the month and swapped BB for Aretha. So it either worked or I am getting 2 copies of Aretha. This would at least protect against warps and seam splits.

Well I’m not going back on reddit. They seem to hate me on there. It is very funny though how storf giveth snark but storf don’t taketh snark...

It’s like Ronald McDonald walking into Burger King, you as Mr Needles & Grooves top poster will get attitude on a VMP Reddit. They are the ying to your yang. Or whatever yang to ying. Whichever one is the good one, that’s you

It’s like Ronald McDonald walking into Burger King, you as Mr Needles & Grooves top poster will get attitude on a VMP Reddit. They are the ying to your yang. Or whatever yang to ying. Whichever one is the good one, that’s you

in this fictional fast food metaphor I’m sat in Supermacs with a Snack Box...

Back