Vinyl Me Please Country

Yeah! Storf confirmed this from Discord that there will be a Mexican Country ROTM around May/June I believe! Potentially even July, but I think it’s Q2 of 2023, so likely May or June! 😄

Man, I'm mexican and I'm trying to think what "Mexican Country" would be. Banda? Norteño? los Tucanes de Tijuana? Chalino Sánchez? Valentín Elizalde? 🤔 Intrigued to say the least...

Man, I'm mexican and I'm trying to think what "Mexican Country" would be. Banda? Norteño? los Tucanes de Tijuana? Chalino Sánchez? Valentín Elizalde? 🤔 Intrigued to say the least...
I’m so intrigued and am beyond excited too! I’d love to expand my music horizon with some “Mexican Country”! I love a lot of music from Mexico too, so I cannot wait to see what the ROTM will be! 😍🙉👀

My mind goes to something like Los Lobos - La Pistola y El Corazon… maybe that’s not a great example, but I think it qualifies as a kind of “folk” music.

Think I got a dud? 😂
Nothing will fix an edge warp short of flattening. A clamp will do a better job than a weight, but that is not a record that can be fixed by a weight. A bowl or dish can be fixed by a weight but only on one side. I use the weight for flat records, reduces resonance.. you get tighter bass and less noise if you are isolated properly.

Back