Vinyl Me Please Country

Ok, in the video she calls it a dedicated record of the month club. Maybe my assumption.
Oh wow, could be a dedicated Dolly track. Maybe one of the discord users could gather a bit more info. I hadn’t watched the new video yet, so I see why you would think that. If it’s strictly Dolly albums, it could only go so long? She doesn’t have an infinite number of albums.

Oh wow, could be a dedicated Dolly track. Maybe one of the discord users could gather a bit more info. I hadn’t watched the new video yet, so I see why you would think that. If it’s strictly Dolly albums, it could only go so long? She doesn’t have an infinite number of albums.
Allmusic.com credits her with 78 albums, so she could last 6 and a half years.

I think she is going to curate a track perhaps. That would make more sense than trying to sell a Dolly album for $45 each month for a year

I think she is going to curate a track perhaps. That would make more sense than trying to sell a Dolly album for $45 each month for a year
I mean they could hit with the heavy hitters for a year or so and you might create a few completionists along the way. I’m down for a Dolly if the month club. Not sure I’m down for a Dolly pick of the month club.

I mean they could hit with the heavy hitters for a year or so and you might create a few completionists along the way. I’m down for a Dolly if the month club. Not sure I’m down for a Dolly pick of the month club.

Absolutely. I don't want Dolly as my curator for the year. I want more of her albums on vinyl. Maybe like represses of stuff like this.

MC01NzQwLmpwZWc.jpeg

Absolutely. I don't want Dolly as my curator for the year. I want more of her albums on vinyl. Maybe like represses of stuff like this.

MC01NzQwLmpwZWc.jpeg
I agree but I’d be kinda surprised if people subscribed to get 12 Dolly albums for a year. Jolene is already confirmed for another VMP release per discord though so who knows. Depending on what albums they press they might just end up sitting on a ton of stock.

I agree but I’d be kinda surprised if people subscribed to get 12 Dolly albums for a year. Jolene is already confirmed for another VMP release per discord though so who knows. Depending on what albums they press they might just end up sitting on a ton of stock.

I think this track will do real well to be honest especially if they could do some stuff that hasn't been pressed at all like Halos and Horns and or stuff that is harder to find. I am hopeful. Everybody likes Dolly and I do mean everyone.

I think this track will do real well to be honest especially if they could do some stuff that hasn't been pressed at all like Halos and Horns and or stuff that is harder to find. I am hopeful. Everybody likes Dolly and I do mean everyone.
But does everybody love her enough to pay $43/month for one of her albums? Can’t remember how long Coat of Many Colors as around in the store

Last edited:
Back