Vinyl Me Please Country

January - Tammy Wynette – Stand By Your Man
February - Marty Stuart - Busy Bee Café
March - Tom T. Hall – In Search of A Song
I like all of these records, but given a bit of time, it looks like you could find clean OGs of all these for about the price of one VMP reissue.

That Tom T. Hall record has been on my list for a while, though.

👀

Anthology or store exclusive album? (Looks like last pressing was 1982)

Last edited:
The Tammy Wynette is a seminal Country album. I’m not sure why everyone is so ho hum about it.

I agree, these are exactly the type of albums I signed up for in the Country sub. Sure I'd love to see a lot of early 90's country records that have never been pressed, but hard to argue on the classics like Tammy Wynette.

Not that I am asking for it but you think 2023 is the year we finally get a new release on the country track?

Not that I am asking for it but you think 2023 is the year we finally get a new release on the country track?
Hopefully not! 2023 is the year where we will get Country albums that are from outside the U.S. which is super exciting! There is a Mexican Country ROTM coming in Q2 of 2023! Country will be getting a bit more versatile next year, which is exactly what the track needs in my opinion!

Hopefully not! 2023 is the year where we will get Country albums that are from outside the U.S. which is super exciting! There is a Mexican Country ROTM coming in Q2 of 2023! Country will be getting a bit more versatile next year, which is exactly what the track needs in my opinion!

Where did you this from? The discord?

Back