Vinyl Me Please Country

I'm not sure if there's been past clues here from VMP. I know I may get some hate on this, bur hoping the bluegrass leaning album is Dierks Bentley "Up On The Ridge".

I'm not sure if there's been past clues here from VMP. I know I may get some hate on this, bur hoping the bluegrass leaning album is Dierks Bentley "Up On The Ridge".

Due to the anniversary dates, it can't be him. The big question is how much they lost on Sam Hunt, leading to a likely long stretch before Storf is allowed to inflict more pop/bro-country on us.

Due to the anniversary dates, it can't be him. The big question is how much they lost on Sam Hunt, leading to a likely long stretch before Storf is allowed to inflict more pop/bro-country on us.

Their are no anniversary dates for Country yet. They just said one is a woman, another a songwriting legend and bluegrass leaning record. The clues I had in my post above were the wrong clues listed in the email.

Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man
Have No Idea What The Record from 1982 would be maybe Oak Ridge Boys- Bobby Sue
Kris Kristofferson - Me and Bobby McGee.

Not sure what “Bluegrass-Leaning” would be considered, but based on the clues it came out in 1982. Could be Charlie Daniels’ Windows or Ricky Skaggs’ Highways and Heartaches.

I think you are onto something with those, lean toward Ricky Skaggs because it was a number one album at one point during that year.

Back