Vinyl Me Please Country

I honestly think it could end up being in pretty high demand. Is there another recent ROTM that never had a previous vinyl pressing? I think you'll be able to get it for another month at least, but I could see it being like Sturgill and not having a long run in swaps.

I honestly think it could end up being in pretty high demand. Is there another recent ROTM that never had a previous vinyl pressing? I think you'll be able to get it for another month at least, but I could see it being like Sturgill and not having a long run in swaps.
Neither of Iris or Lyle has had a vinyl pressing before. I think Iris went pretty quickly, right?

Yeah I don't expect Miranda to sell out anytime soon. The last album to sell out in the track was Sturgill. Everything else has stuck around.

EDIT: Well it appears Dolly has finally been waitlisted actually.

considering picking up Joshua Judges Ruth, how is the pressing? Noisy at all?
Last I checked, reviews on Discogs were... mixed. Several people saying they got noisy pressings, but others saying theirs was fine.

I had planned on picking it up down the road but am nervous to do so now.

Last I checked, reviews on Discogs were... mixed. Several people saying they got noisy pressings, but others saying theirs was fine.

I had planned on picking it up down the road but am nervous to do so now.
Yeah that’s what I saw too. I’m considering swapping Justice for it though, roll the dice and see.

The clues so far for country give us next to nothing for clues. Once they give us years, that should help quite a bit.

I guessed, but I know I'm wrong.

3: Brad Paisley - Mud on the Tires (never on vinyl)

19: Waylon Jennings - Honky Tonk Heroes

5: Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now? (never on vinyl. 5 if you don't count his Christmas Album)

Back