Vinyl Me Please Country

The Houston Kid came this weekend and this feels like one of those albums that's going to stick around a really long time but is a tremendous addition to any collection. It very much sounds like an album that came out on CD in 2001, but they've overall done a good job with it. I think Rodney is one of our real American treasures and this one is a career highlight. Highly recommended for some month when you want to take a flyer on something in swaps or the next sale.

That album is so good. A timeless storyteller. Very excited for it to come.

I listened to it for the first 4 times when it became my Guess My Please guess and I'm damn excited for it to get here

The Houston Kid came this weekend and this feels like one of those albums that's going to stick around a really long time but is a tremendous addition to any collection. It very much sounds like an album that came out on CD in 2001, but they've overall done a good job with it. I think Rodney is one of our real American treasures and this one is a career highlight. Highly recommended for some month when you want to take a flyer on something in swaps or the next sale.
Yeah but could they please press “Fate’s Right Hand” and “The Outsider” why they are at it. Those are my two favorite Crowell records.

storf didn't give specific months but here are whats confirmed for Q3

Chalino returns
one is from the early 60s
one is from the 80s (might be considered "yatch country")

Last edited:
Is audio from the Q&A available to listen anywhere? I was at work when they were doing it
so funny story about that and everyone is going to believe im bluffing but its true

about 20 to 30 minutes into the Q&A the main stage just completely broke and had to be restarted.... which means the recording bot couldn't pick up the rest of it.. meaning we might not get the Q&A.. or there is one person who said they had a download copy for putting in the excel spreadsheet but we dunno if we're getting it

Back