Vinyl Me Please Classics

i originally linked the image but then i was thinking "hey if skalap thinks its better to PM and ask I think it might be a bit too much to post the whole thing"
Is there a list somewhere? Or are we afraid of upsetting people over in Discord?

I don't really care. It's just that someone took the time to put everything in a tab and make it available for this who want to visit the channel. I actually like the fact they invite people to go there instead of keeping stuff secret.

I'd probably post it if they wanted to keep it secret by the way. Just because yes.

I think the only title that hasn’t been put out by VMP is February? They spoiled Nina today and the January one (I forget off the top of my head) in a flier in their mailers.

Essentials for February was the last missing but it seems like everything has been confirmed. I don't follow the conversation so I don't know when nor how it has been confirmed

Essentials for February was the last missing but it seems like everything has been confirmed. I don't follow the conversation so I don't know when nor how it has been confirmed
Yeah I was meaning publicly and not just in the Discord. If you’re on it, you can check the pin in the thread. Everything is confirmed there but for some reason classics isn’t sticking out in my mind.

Any chance I can pm someone for the list? Not sure how to join the discord but also happy to just be on this forum instead of two
I’m on the discord and couldn’t find it after a couple minutes, which were a couple more than I wanted to spend looking to begin with.

If someone will pls post the Q1 ROTMs, I’d appreciate it.

UPDATE - Thanks @Matt M

Im incredibly excited for the Gary Bartz.

It's one hell of an incredible album and I haven't been able to track down an original for a price that can be justified. It was shared a lot a few months back over Instagram (there a trend of one person sharing an obscure album, getting lots of likes & comments, and then other people share it) and ever since the discogs prices are over £100 and selling for around £75.

It's one hell of an incredible album and I haven't been able to track down an original for a price that can be justified. It was shared a lot a few months back over Instagram (there a trend of one person sharing an obscure album, getting lots of likes & comments, and then other people share it) and ever since the discogs prices are over £100 and selling for around £75.
I played it on YouTube yesterday since I couldn't find it streaming anywhere. Several standouts on it with a few that I'm sure will need a closer listen. Nice to bring it back in press!

I’ve been asking Storf and co to reissue it for quite awhile now. It’s been really hard to find—lost a few last minute eBay bids for it over the years.

Anyone know why they’re doing Lupe in mono? I’ve been listening on headphones (spotify) and it seems like a record that really benefits from stereo since there’s so much going on.

Back