Vinyl Me Please Classics

pretty sure the mono is a diff mix completely, not just a fold down :) so you need to get all of them!
Yup - I know that, but I have so many different versions of this one that I don't feel the need for another. The good news is that thanks to the new Rhino series, I am at least done with Change of the Century for good.

Finally got around to listening to Hey Jude on the NAD. I guess it was just too much for the old amp. I’m absolutely convinced it was clipping. His voice is still recorded too damn hot but it ain’t painful like it was on the Sony.

I forget—did you get the Nina exclusives too?

I got Nuff Said which is really nice. I’d got a MOV of Baltimore last year which was a bit too nice to be worth replacing.

When this one arrives I’ll be both really excited to have it and really glad I now own all the Nina albums I want and so can not worry about having to buy any more!

I got Nuff Said which is really nice. I’d got a MOV of Baltimore last year which was a bit too nice to be worth replacing.

When this one arrives I’ll be both really excited to have it and really glad I now own all the Nina albums I want and so can not worry about having to buy any more!
Much to my wife’s chagrin, I want them all.

Awesome. I grabbed both of the store exclusives. Didn’t own Baltimore and forgot how good that album is.

Back