Vinyl Me Please Classics

That’s okay. It’s @Lee Newman ’s fault.

If you go to the referral page, you can see who has used your link. The referral usually goes to your account once the person signing up has been charged. So it may not go through until after the 1st
Oh, I've been charged! :ROFLMAO: They pulled that shit outta my acct. immediately.

hah i mean if you sign up before swaps opens, then yea--you get charged immediately. If you sign up during swap window, they charge you on the 1st.

@Murfocakes check your referrals page and if you do not see something and @oldjollymon got the money off the subscription, just hit up CS.
yeah, my credit came off the sub when i placed the order, so not sure why there would be a delay for @Murfocakes...maybe they sent his by Vinyl Me, Pigeon?

Wow, kinda shocked by early reviews of the Ray Charles. Wonder if that first comment is true?View attachment 187372
It seems they didn't really "like the music in the first place" so I'd take that review with a grain of salt. But it's not super encouraging regardless.

Personally, I was expecting it to sound a little rough given the nature of the recording. But I was hoping Ryan Smith was able to elevate it somewhat. I'll find out when mine arrives this weekend.

Since these seem to be making a reappearance, I'd be grateful if someone took advantage of this code so I didn't feel compelled to use it on myself with a second email and take yet another step towards divorce and bankruptcy. 😜

Did not realize that, that's exciting. I'm stoked for Comedia, that's a killer album.
I‘d never heard of Lavoe. Saw this comment and thought I’d stream it to see what it was all about. It’s absolutely class. And I have a minuscule Latin collection so a nice bit of variation. Looking forward to this one more than ZZ Top at this point

I‘d never heard of Lavoe. Saw this comment and thought I’d stream it to see what it was all about. It’s absolutely class. And I have a minuscule Latin collection so a nice bit of variation. Looking forward to this one more than ZZ Top at this point
Its tremendous fun! Especially that last song, just incredible stuff. The latin stuff seems to fly under the radar a lot but I've enjoyed the few releases they've prioritized immensely! Glad to hear you took the chance on it! Also, mastered by KG and plated at RTI?? That album is going to sound stellar!

Reminds me that I have to listen to January's Salsa album!

How does it sound? This would normally be right up my alley but based on streaming it sounded like a fairly low-quality live recording.

It's not audiophile but it's really rockin' and crankable. I highly recommend it, one of the top Classics releases of the year for certain. Up there with Pickett, Monk, and Hound Dog.

Also if you feel like spending $36 on the Booker T is a bit rich for your blood, I highly recommend trying out the original stereo mix which is fantastic as well. Pretty cheap to be had VG+. This album may take a listen or two to get used to the live mix but it really rocks.

The Mar-Keys / Booker T. And The MG's - Back To Back

Back