Vinyl Me Please Classics

I honestly can't even listen to this. The barely audible grunts/sounds he's making in the background kill it for me.

Vinyl looks pretty scuffed, perhaps from the paper sleeve.

I noticed this on my copy too. I got this and Eddie Floyd this month and Eddie was so clean it was like looking at myself in the mirror. Otis though was like hazy or scuffed or something, it definitely didn't look clean. I didn't notice any playback issues when I listened to it the first time, but I'll have to give it more attention when listening again.

I noticed this on my copy too. I got this and Eddie Floyd this month and Eddie was so clean it was like looking at myself in the mirror. Otis though was like hazy or scuffed or something, it definitely didn't look clean. I didn't notice any playback issues when I listened to it the first time, but I'll have to give it more attention when listening again.

I am just glad the skips I had seemed to have remedied themselves. While the distortion piece is annoying, I can live with it since I am stuck with this copy. It being on the last track of the album helps me for whatever reason.

I listened to the Errol Garner and felt irritated and depressed so I swapped for Stooges.
I felt like I wanted to send back my steak frites because for some reason the restaurant put hollandaise sauce on the frites AND I HATE HOLLANDAISE SAUCE IT IS AN ABOMINATION AND I AM NOT PAYING FOR THIS MEAL. I will tip the piano player on the way out however as it's the RIGHT thing to do.

AVOID MINGUS
I wouldn’t say this sort of thing ALWAYS irks me, but I’d never heard this artist/album before and in this case it did. I don’t know why. His playing is phenomenal. I just got distracted by it every time. Maybe I’d grow to change my mind over time.

Back