Vinyl Me Please Classics

also a downgrade from QRP to furnace... not horrible but definitely a lesser pressing plant

turns out its basically pallas instead of QRP for a decent while because of COVID: they say it as furnace though for some reason even though they are just doing the packaging

Last edited:
So so glad its this, been listening since the guess was made. Great shout @Mr Moore for the guess, spot on!

Bob Cranshaw features on bass, he was a side-man on a TON of amazing albums. He features on a lot of Lee Morgan's records (The Sidewinder, Delightfulee, The Gigolo), Sonny Rollin's - The Bridge, Dexter Gordon ‎– Clubhouse, Stanley Turrentine ‎– Hustlin', and The Young Lions (an album you should DEFINITELY listen to if you haven't already!

Liner notes/essay is really interesting as well. Classics has smashed it again!

Just noticed that they got Ted Gioia to write the article for this release, hopefully he wrote the listening booklet as well. His 'The History of Jazz' book is fantastic.
I really like him. I read his book "How to Listen to Jazz" and it changed how I listen to music.
He’s an excellent twitter follow too if you’re so inclined.

So nothing worth paying the 25 a month I would have to pay if I re-upped my subscription. If I decide to come back in a month or so, will I be able to renew at the price I am currently paying/ add on for 23 a month?

Back