Vinyl Me Please Classics

Like we need some Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, Minnie Riperton, Bill Withers and Roberta Flack!

And if we got something like Chaka Khan’s “Naughty”........that would be AMAZING!!!
Imagine spinning that album and listening to the song “Clouds”. That would give me so much positive, happy, energetic vibes! And it would be so fun dancing to that song too!

Clouds is a fucking tune! Good call

Meanwhile, everything that is due to be in that shipment, that was shown as Pending before, has completely disappeared from my orders page... anyone else seeing that?

my entire order of Celia and Johnny, power of Zeus, soft bulletin, at war with the mystics, and the marlin bundle alias completely disappeared from my orders page as well. I contacted customer service to follow-up.

Just to add on to the confusion, still no shipping notice for me, but my orders for Celia & Johnny and Soft Bulletin have disappeared, while Dolly Parton and Yusef Lateef still say "Will Ship with Your Next Record of the Month", and Willie Colon says, "Shipping Estimation Pending". Sent a snotogram email to info@. SMH. Fool me once, shame on VMP. Fool me a dozen times, shame on me.

I need some Bill Withers. VMP Classics should get on that
Yes, my dear! Bill Withers has such an assuring yet comforting and soothing voice that absolutely melts you! We need Bill Withers! I need him! His vocals remind me of a really wise, kind, approachable man who’s harmless ☺

I have +Justments and Still Bill. The Music On Vinyl pressings sound great! But I am super keen to get a High-quality AAA pressing of any of those two records. But even better would be VMP making his debut album, Just As I Am, the Classics ROTM ♥♥♥

I want Bill Withers 😩🙏🤞

Last edited:
I sincerely hope our respective packages are shipped correctly.

It is kind of humorously ironic that last week when I asked CS via email about why they did not just send what's in stock now and send Classics in November, I received this reply...

Hey,​
It has to do with how we handled the initial delay. To prevent further issues, or shipments just disappearing into a fulfillment ether, we chose to hold everything until we received Classics (which should be later this week).​
Terribly sorry about all of this again.​
Please let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!​
-Paul​
Customer Support Lead • Vinyl Me, Please​
Now Spinnin' Tool 'Fear Inoculum'

Hopefully nothing has "disappeared!"

I’ve only just got around to playing Miles Davis and John Coltrane in Paris and noticed a popping at the start of side B... was this a thing when it was released?!?

Just took mine out to check and I don't hear that. When exactly did you get the popping?

But yeah, it's pretty dished. So I just popped it in the Vinyl Flat.

Back