Vinyl Me Please Classics

How accessible is Experience Unlimited’s Free Yourself? Did anyone find it to be a challenging listen or did it click once it was on the platter? I’ve only been able to listen to it through YouTube and feel it didn’t do it justice. Also would you pick EU or Nat Turner to go for first?

How accessible is Experience Unlimited’s Free Yourself? Did anyone find it to be a challenging listen or did it click once it was on the platter? I’ve only been able to listen to it through YouTube and feel it didn’t do it justice. Also would you pick EU or Nat Turner to go for first?
Personally I prefer Experience Unlimited over Nat Turner (which I’ve maybe spun twice, I think the hype killed it for me. It was fine.)

EU sounds better on vinyl, imo.

I like them both. I was thinking swap on my first listen of EU but it grew on me fast and I'd say I prefer it.

It depends on the type of music you prefer tbh. EU holds zero interest for me but I loved Nat Turner.

I haven’t heard a single positive thing about this record, aside from the VMP write up 😀.

Is anyone actually getting this?

Celia and Johnny? Hell yes! This is one of the great Salsa records, and the one that jump started Celia Cruz' career into stardom.

I guess if you don't like dancing and/or Salsa it might not be for you?

Back