Vinyl Me Please Classics

Seems like an exciting string of classics, never listened to Justments of Take Twelve. Gonna have a fun day of music!
I haven't listened to Judgements but Take Twelve is absolutely fantastic.

What's great is that it's one of his lesser-known albums but still packs some heat.

On a selfish note, I have almost all of Lee Morgan's albums on vinyl, with the tricky to find ones ticked off, and the ones that I am missing are from his later period......including Take Twelve! I've been hoping for VMP to reissue one of his albums as a Classic so I'm over the moon with this.

I haven't listened to Judgements but Take Twelve is absolutely fantastic.

What's great is that it's one of his lesser-known albums but still packs some heat.

On a selfish note, I have almost all of Lee Morgan's albums on vinyl, with the tricky to find ones ticked off, and the ones that I am missing are from his later period......including Take Twelve! I've been hoping for VMP to reissue one of his albums as a Classic so I'm over the moon with this.
Ayy! That makes me so happy, congrats!

Storf's favorite Herbie album is Monster. I am dead fucking serious.
I can’t even begin to wrap my head around that. How do you listen to any of his albums from the 60’s to mid 70’s and say “Nah, Monster is my favorite.”

But at the same time, it makes perfect sense. Storf wouldn’t be Storf otherwise.

Back