Vinyl Me Please Classics

I’m really enjoying the Charles Musselwhite album ..it’s been beautifully done ... great piano throughout ,,and the harp playing is great too...it’s a pleasant surprise..brilliant pressing and packaged nicely ...
As much as the liner notes made me cringe at times, the track 'Christo Redemptor' is a really fantastic track which I can see myself listening to over and over again.

The Musselwhite SQ/mastering is really top notch. People rave about the Shotgun Willie SQ but this one is clearly better IMO, more dynamics, awesome soundstage, and the vocals aren't out in front as much so the instruments really sing more. VMP needs to do more AAA blues releases in a bad way.

The Musselwhite SQ/mastering is really top notch. People rave about the Shotgun Willie SQ but this one is clearly better IMO, more dynamics, awesome soundstage, and the vocals aren't out in front as much so the instruments really sing more. VMP needs to do more AAA blues releases in a bad way.

Well! If you want to leave out vmp and you just want some excellent AAA blues then I'd love to recommend this recent reissue to you. First time ever been reissued too:

I’m so excited to see what swaps are! The King Curtis ROTM is an incredible pick and I cannot wait to listen to it; without a doubt a 10/10 pick for me!

As I won’t be picking up the Country ROTM, I’m keen to see what the Swaptions are even though I’ll most likely only get the Classics, R&HH and Essentials ROTM’s for May!

I’m so excited to see what swaps are! The King Curtis ROTM is an incredible pick and I cannot wait to listen to it; without a doubt a 10/10 pick for me!

As I won’t be picking up the Country ROTM, I’m keen to see what the Swaptions are even though I’ll most likely only get the Classics, R&HH and Essentials ROTM’s for May!

Never bought the King Curtis album on vinyl, but did pick up this comp which has been played to death (almost 20 years ago now). Love Memphis Soul Stew (live). I'm sure the Classics treatment will make it sound awesome, but looking at the track list on this comp, that might still end up getting more spins.

Never bought the King Curtis album on vinyl, but did pick up this comp which has been played to death (almost 20 years ago now). Love Memphis Soul Stew (live). I'm sure the Classics treatment will make it sound awesome, but looking at the track list on this comp, that might still end up getting more spins.

That looks like an awesome compilation! The musicians on that compilations are all awesome! 😍

I haven’t had any King Curtis on vinyl, so I’m stoked to pick this one up, and I have a feeling I’m going to fall deeply in love with this release, especially as this Classics pressing will sound brilliant! 🎯🎷

That looks like an awesome compilation! The musicians on that compilations are all awesome! 😍

I haven’t had any King Curtis on vinyl, so I’m stoked to pick this one up, and I have a feeling I’m going to fall deeply in love with this release, especially as this Classics pressing will sound brilliant! 🎯🎷
I picked a copy of the King Curtis up in a bargain bin last year and it's brilliant. Looking forward to the upgrade as my current copy has some crackle n' pop - but for $3 it has served me well!

hip hop as well has a "Join standby list" button. That makes it Classics, RHH, and Country are all essentially sold out >_>. Guess the country track brought that many new faces to the mix and got them a bunch of new customers.

Back