Vinyl Me Please Classics

Oh FFS!
I just noticed the spine....
View attachment 75753

So on the cover, there should be a filing cabinet instead of a sax! LOL
It took me far too long to see what the problem was here. HOLY SHIT LMFAO, some one will (hopefully) be getting chewed out but knowing VMP probably not: it must be a lovely place to work considering how many fucks up there are with so little accountability. Those damn Colorado hippies just all peace and love in the VMP offices.

It took me far too long to see what the problem was here. HOLY SHIT LMFAO, some one will (hopefully) be getting chewed out but knowing VMP probably not: it must be a lovely place to work considering how many fucks up there are with so little accountability. Those damn Colorado hippies just all peace and love in the VMP offices.
I can’t wait for them to release The X-Flies soundtrack

I mean yeah, it’s a bad typo, but is this really worth getting pissed about? Two letters? :LOL:
Glad to hear they are working to fix, though.
I don't see anyone pissed. Just people laughing at their ridiculously poor quality control, again. If they fix it, then I don't think anyone will be upset.

I think the fact that this is a Classics release is why. This is their boutique subscription line and they'll selling to fans who reputationally want exact replica artwork.
Yeah good point and I think they realise that they just cant make mistakes like this after their price hike. If they expect people to pay audiophile prices then the quality has to be there.

I would argue the awful treatment to the Blossom Dearie is up there as well. Less obvious in that case though unless you have seen an original to compare it to.
Yeah that's the same problem as the Dexter Gordon. They used the CD cover from '89. Not sure why they went with that version instead of the LP. Probably couldn't find one with ring wear to scan. At least they didn't use the CD back (I think).

Back