Vinyl Me Please Classics

So what are people’s thoughts on the Donny Hathaway pick? I’m on the fence with it at the moment and am leaning towards swapping for Big Boi.

After streaming it a few times, I like it. But not sure if it’s something that will get spun all that often.
I'm a big Donny Hathaway fan. It's not my favorite Donny album though even though The Ghetto is an awesome song.

If you don't think you'll listen to it much, then grab something else!

So what are people’s thoughts on the Donny Hathaway pick? I’m on the fence with it at the moment and am leaning towards swapping for Big Boi.

After streaming it a few times, I like it. But not sure if it’s something that will get spun all that often.
This will probably be the first classics I swap. Might go for Billie Holiday since blues and jazz are more my jam over soul.

This will probably be the first classics I swap. Might go for Billie Holiday since blues and jazz are more my jam over soul.
Damn! It's a great album but yea--Billie is also tempting. If you want a solid Donny album eventually, his live record is fantastic. And there was a live one from RSD a few years back that is also phenomenal but probably pretty pricey now.

I'm a big Donny Hathaway fan. It's not my favorite Donny album though even though The Ghetto is an awesome song.

If you don't think you'll listen to it much, then grab something else!
It’s funny I know The songs but I thought someone else sang them all . I thought Donny Hathaway was a country artist , I have no ideas who I was thinking of Is there a country artist named Danny Holliday or something? Anyway when my mother in law passed a few months ago I found a bunch of Donny Hathaway cds and was surprised that she had so much country music , then I played them and realized how wrong I was.

Anyway I may get it but I may use the money on the 3 for 2 at Target for 3 BN-80 records for the same price as a swap.

It’s funny I know The songs but I thought someone else sang them all . I thought Donny Hathaway was a country artist , I have no ideas who I was thinking of Is there a country artist named Danny Holliday or something? Anyway when my mother in law passed a few months ago I found a bunch of Donny Hathaway cds and was surprised that she had so much country music , then I played them and realized how wrong I was.

Anyway I may get it but I may use the money on the 3 for 2 at Target for 3 BN-80 records for the same price as a swap.
No idea who you are thinking of haha. Donnie and Marie Osmond?? lol

Back