Vinyl Me Please Anthology

It sucks that they won't let you use store credit with the coupon code. That would have made this easier to swallow.
i could be wrong, but i believe you can buy it and have them retroactively apply store credit before it ships...might be worth an email to CS before purchasing. Not sure if they realize GD is on sale with the code, so might be worth phrasing the email "I want to use the code + store credit--is there a way to do that?"

that way you won't be like the dude on discord who tagged Storf and Paulie and asked them if Miles shipping meant the 20% off code would work with the Miles Anthology hah

i could be wrong, but i believe you can buy it and have them retroactively apply store credit before it ships...might be worth an email to CS before purchasing. Not sure if they realize GD is on sale with the code, so might be worth phrasing the email "I want to use the code + store credit--is there a way to do that?"

that way you won't be like the dude on discord who tagged Storf and Paulie and asked them if Miles shipping meant the 20% off code would work with the Miles Anthology hah
Yeah, I already thought that it might be in my favor to keep my mouth shut. Plus I kind of want to get those other Sly albums so can just save my credit for that. I was about to buy a copy of Terrapin and between that and canceling my pre-order for Without a Net that was another $150 off, so it seemed a reasonable price to get AAAs of the rest.

Yeah, I already thought that it might be in my favor to keep my mouth shut. Plus I kind of want to get those other Sly albums so can just save my credit for that. I was about to buy a copy of Terrapin and between that and canceling my pre-order for Without a Net that was another $150 off, so it seemed a reasonable price to get AAAs of the rest.
Multiple people called that guy out on discord for being a dang dingus

The eagle has landed. Excited to dive into all of these this week. Boxset turned out really well and its a nice presentation. The artwork on all the albums look sharp in nice thick card stock. Going to have fun A > B comparing to existing copies to see how the new mastering sounds.

miles.jpgbitches.jpg

The eagle has landed. Excited to dive into all of these this week. Boxset turned out really well and its a nice presentation. The artwork on all the albums look sharp in nice thick card stock. Going to have fun A > B comparing to existing copies to see how the new mastering sounds.

View attachment 183733View attachment 183734
I’m so tempted by this one…

I’m so tempted by this one…
I initially didn't bite either. I only have the Blue Note and Zamrock boxes. I regretted not initially picking up the Grateful Dead the first time around. Cost of entry always seems so steep on these things. Family got me some gift cards for my birthday back in summer and that pushed me over the edge.

Now that its here, zero regrets. This one will get lots of spins.

I initially didn't bite either. I only have the Blue Note and Zamrock boxes. I regretted not initially picking up the Grateful Dead the first time around. Cost of entry always seems so steep on these things. Family got me some gift cards for my birthday back in summer and that pushed me over the edge.

Now that its here, zero regrets. This one will get lots of spins.
I’m hoping it hits a discount at some point! But if not I might keep an eye on stock and buy it with some credit

IMG_2662.jpeg

I see the experts (on Discogs!) have weighed in on this Miles box.

Really, VMP? The best critical reviews you could find for your email blurbs were a couple of randos on Discogs?

By all accounts, it's a damn good box. Maybe work a little harder to find a Miles and/or electric jazz expert to offer their thoughts?

View attachment 183974

I see the experts (on Discogs!) have weighed in on this Miles box.

Really, VMP? The best critical reviews you could find for your email blurbs were a couple of randos on Discogs?

By all accounts, it's a damn good box. Maybe work a little harder to find a Miles and/or electric jazz expert to offer their thoughts?
Man, I rely on RJCOLA27 for all my music news and reviews so who's to say they're not an expert?

Back