Vinyl Me Please Anthology

What do you mean people in Philadelphia are animals? Like in a good way? Are they really fun people to be around? 🤟🤔

Philadelphia seems like a really cool city in terms of music and the cheesesteak is from there! Can imagine the people being really fun too! 😂😍

Have you ever seen It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia? It’s a documentary.

Philadelphia....

Phillies lose the World Series. Fans burn and the destroy the city. But if the Phillies win the World Series, the fans will still burn down and destroy the city.

Eagles win the Superbowl. Repeat. Destroy the city, burn cars.

My wife's family is from Philly. It's a different beast.

Too many examples for me to type out right now. Go to Philly. Eat a cheese steak. Get your ass beat up and thrown to the curb. Ha ha.

Philadelphia....

Phillies lose the World Series. Fans burn and the destroy the city. But if the Phillies win the World Series, the fans will still burn down and destroy the city.

Eagles win the Superbowl. Repeat. Destroy the city, burn cars.

My wife's family is from Philly. It's a different beast.

Too many examples for me to type out right now. Go to Philly. Eat a cheese steak. Get your ass beat up and thrown to the curb. Ha ha.
THEY BURN CARS TOO!?!?! 😱

Who are these people!?! This is just a sport! That is disgusting behaviour! I want to trap those people with a net and then make sure all their work colleagues and friends know the damage they’ve done!

THEY BURN CARS TOO!?!?! 😱

Who are these people!?! This is just a sport! That is disgusting behaviour! I want to trap those people with a net and then make sure all their work colleagues and friends know the damage they’ve done!
Mate, that's nothing. Where I'm from someone once punched a police horse in the face after Newcastle lost a derby match. Basically, people are fucking wankers. The town got trashed after they lost a cup final one year too.

"The city of brotherly love"

So the Maiden Voyage that's part of the Anthology, yeah Blue Note is releasing it as a stand alone in July 2021. Kevin Gray master and pressed at Optimal in Germany.

I am so happy about this. I received a bonus and was almost going to splurge and pick up this box set just because of Maiden Voyage. But now I can spend the money else where.

So the Maiden Voyage that's part of the Anthology, yeah Blue Note is releasing it as a stand alone in July 2021. Kevin Gray master and pressed at Optimal in Germany.

Glad that they're releasing the "classics" at the BN80 price point. This might be my own monthly "subscription service" since I haven't spent much time with many of these.

After they release the Maiden Voyage BN Classic you can do pretty well for yourself at getting Herbie AAA reissues for under $35 USD each:

Takin' Off (BN 80)
My Point of View (Tone Poet)
Inventions & Dimensions (BN80)
Maiden Voyage (BN Classic)
The Prisoner (Tone Poet)
Crossings (Speakers Corner)
Head Hunters (AP 33)
Man-Child (Speakers Corner)

Plus Speakers Corners' release of Flood, which is a double LP and like $65 but still.

Back