Vinyl Me Please Anthology

There must be so many leftover gd boxes around that they will be offered discounted at some point. Black Friday isn't that far away
They're still advertising for the "first 3,000" slipmat, so im guessing they sold less than a quarter.

Im not sure they'll have even started shipping it by Black Friday. Could you imagine... They offer a discount to everyone one before those who'd paid full price actually get their boxes... Then ship the discounted boxes first.

It would literally be the most VMP move ever. I think I'd laugh so hard I'd lose the use of my legs
I did not pay attention. I thought this would have been shipped by now

They're still advertising for the "first 3,000" slipmat, so im guessing they sold less than a quarter.
I would not read too much into that. They are often not so good at updating info on their pages

The picks are a little of a heafscratcher for me. How on earth can you tell "The story of Herbie Hancock" without a Miles record and a Mwandishi era record? Also, as others have noted, Takin Off is a bit of a letdown. Not only because it recently had a AAA reissue, but also because it isn't the most interesting album out of his Blue Note era.

The picks are a little of a heafscratcher for me. How on earth can you tell "The story of Herbie Hancock" without a Miles record and a Mwandishi era record? Also, as others have noted, Takin Off is a bit of a letdown. Not only because it recently had a AAA reissue, but also because it isn't the most interesting album out of his Blue Note era.
Disappointed with the Takin Off pick! Really wish they switched that for Empryean Isles or Thrust!

Back