Vinyl Me Please Anthology

tbh thats kinda a good thing to ignore fat albert exists

Fat Albert is an unfortunate artistic casualty of Cosby being a despicable human.

I understand why all the things he did that helped enable his actions are cancelled, but as a white kid growing up in the Canadian suburbs, that show actually taught me quite a few life lessons about things I hadn’t considered. It’s a shame he was such a scumbag.

Last edited:
At 8 albums, I imagine this is at least $400. I have a decent amount of his top tier albums, so this is gonna have to be pretty spectacular for me to buy in. Honestly the Dead box was a bit of a letdown in terms of the availability of the albums included in quality pressings, hopefully this isn’t the same.
This is where I stand as well. I have a fair few first pressings which I cant see myself wanting to replace (it would certainly be tricky to upgrade them from an audio perspective). Even if I already have 1 album in the set, the 'increased' price of the others as a result would be a bitter pill to swallow.

I just wanna see the Herbie Hancock Boxset already! Very happy to know what VMP will be putting up the Boxset for sale within the next 7 days!!! 👀⏳🎁

I hope VMP reveal all the Herbie Hancock albums included in the Boxset! I’m sure they will because of the feedback they got from the public, but still...you never know with VMP! ⚖️⚠️

I just wanna see the Herbie Hancock Boxset already! Very happy to know what VMP will be putting up the Boxset for sale within the next 7 days!!! 👀⏳🎁

I hope VMP reveal all the Herbie Hancock albums included in the Boxset! I’m sure they will because of the feedback they got from the public, but still...you never know with VMP! ⚖⚠

Is the announcement of the boxset the thing that they are set to announce before the end of summer?:unsure:🌴🌧

Or is there an idea that it is something else? 🧨📌

I remember someone dropped a Twitter link where VMP said that summer ended in 8 days and something people had been waiting for would be announced....or is there a popular theory I'm not tracking?:alien:

Is the announcement of the boxset the thing that they are set to announce before the end of summer?:unsure:🌴🌧

Or is there an idea that it is something else? 🧨📌

I remember someone dropped a Twitter link where VMP said that summer ended in 8 days and something people had been waiting for would be announced....or is there a popular theory I'm not tracking?:alien:
Yes! VMP confirmed that the Herbie Hancock Boxset will be released for sale before Summer Ends! On Monday, they confirmed that Summer ended in 8 days and that the Herbie Hancock Boxset will be released for sale within those 8 days! 🙌🎊🎉

Yes! VMP confirmed that the Herbie Hancock Boxset will be released for sale before Summer Ends! On Monday, they confirmed that Summer ended in 8 days and that the Herbie Hancock Boxset will be released for sale within those 8 days! 🙌🎊🎉

Oh, okay. I'm actually not interested in the boxset; I was just making sure it was something else that I wanted and wasn't tracking (I don't use social media so I rely on y'all;))

There boxsets are too pricey to me for what you get; plus, I only casually like Herbie (Headhunters is enough for me)🎹

(Also....get your emoji game up, ya slippin')🥙

They might be blaming the poor sales of the Dead set on revealing the content before release.
Oh gosh! Don’t even remind me of that! I don’t even know if VMP sold 1000+ units of the Grateful Dead Anthology Boxset...🤦‍♂️

They need to reduce the price of that Boxset to USD$250! Such a disaster! This Grateful Dead Boxset is like the Fyre Festival of 2020 in terms of ambition! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, okay. I'm actually not interested in the boxset; I was just making sure it was something else that I wanted and wasn't tracking (I don't use social media so I rely on y'all;))

There boxsets are too pricey to me for what you get; plus, I only casually like Herbie (Headhunters is enough for me)🎹

(Also....get your emoji game up, ya slippin')🥙
I use too much emojis! Time for me to cut down on them! ⏬⬇️🚫🛑⚔️🥀

VMP’s Boxsets are too pricey for me as well! Last Boxset I purchased from them was the Stax Boxset as I’m a massive Stax fan! But I’m an even bigger fan of Herbie Hancock and will be purchasing this Boxset regardless because it’s all audiophile pressings from an artist I love! ♥️

I use too much emojis! Time for me to cut down on them! ⏬🚫🛑🥀

VMP’s Boxsets are too pricey for me as well! Last Boxset I purchased from them was the Stax Boxset as I’m a massive Stax fan! But I’m an even bigger fan of Herbie Hancock and will be purchasing this Boxset regardless because it’s all audiophile pressings from an artist I love! ♥

Naw, they're gonna use recycled colored vinyl. When you hear Estimated Prophet interrupting Herbie, you'll know where they recycled it from.

Back