Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Looks like I will have two correct label copies, which is sad because it would have been nice to have the wrong one and correct one (since it will be "correct"), if anyone is looking to get rid of their incorrect one could I have it and send you my correct one once we both confirm the replacements are good. I don't care what you do with the one I send you, or if easier you could sell (or whatever you plan to do with it) "my" copy, I send it to the buyer (person) and you send me yours

Yeah, if you don’t get any takers closer to home, I’ll swap, no problem.

Sorry if I missed discussion already had about it but, I listened to Lou earlier and when i was putting it back in the sleeve I realised it’s a repro of a mono jacket yet the label says stereo. I didn’t really notice while listening, is it mono or stereo?

I thought it was stereo, but it's been a week.

Sorry if I missed discussion already had about it but, I listened to Lou earlier and when i was putting it back in the sleeve I realised it’s a repro of a mono jacket yet the label says stereo. I didn’t really notice while listening, is it mono or stereo?
It’s definitely stereo

So it’s two weeks now and my Wayne Shorter/Lou Donaldson package is MIA. The tracking number still says “pending acceptance.”

I’ve reached out to VMP and Pauly said he’ll look into it. The package is clearly lost.

Ok, I heard back from Pauly B. Apparently, labels were printed on March 30th, but not all packages have been shipped. So if you’re still waiting for yours, VMP most likely hasn’t sent out your package yet. I was told to give it until the end of the week. Not sure why it takes over 2 weeks to drop packages off, but I’ll wait until Friday as directed.

Ok, I heard back from Pauly B. Apparently, labels were printed on March 30th, but not all packages have been shipped. So if you’re still waiting for yours, VMP most likely hasn’t sent out your package yet. I was told to give it until the end of the week. Not sure why it takes over 2 weeks to drop packages off, but I’ll wait until Friday as directed.

Wow, that’s wild. It feels like the ‘Get ready for your third Anthology shipment’ email is due any day. It’s already been longer than between first and second.

Label printed does not equal boxed, but it shouldn’t be taking that long anyway and definitely wasn’t done furtherest to closest this time

There went the every two weeks concept.

Back